Well we just finished a lovely Christmas Day in Florida. Ironically, the worst weather day yet- rainy,stormy and in the low 70s. Presents were great the highlights being Audrey's Ariel dress, cheerleading outfit (gator of course),and Ariel doll. I might have pictures to post except I left my camera in Tampa at the Christmas Eve gathering with the other Thompsons and Hildreaths.
The headliner news is it looks like Sarah and I are new parents to a baby boy. Throughout our Florida vacation we have been on the phone in Portland working an adoption. Sarah flew out pre-presents today to close the deal. We will post more details (such as name, pictures, etc...), as I learn/get them (or when Sarah decides to post).
It has been a unique and exciting holiday season for us. It will definitely be one that is hard to forget.
Happy Holidays all, keep watching/reading for more info
Rob
Monday, December 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment